You can now find below all these updates about the results of the Nursing Exam 2019:
- Nursing Board Exam Results (June Year) and Passers List
- Best Performing School
These exam results and list of passers are specifically for those who took the Nursing Board Exam last June 2-3, 2019. They were provided by the supreme authority for all licensure exams, the Professional Regulation Commission or PRC.
You can find them by scrolling towards the bottom of this page. But if you find there that the exam results are not yet available, please make sure to bookmark and visit this page every day so you’ll be able to see once it gets updated with the passers list!
On top of your board exam results, you will also find on this page the next steps you should take if you passed, your career opportunities, job openings, your expected average salary as a newly licensed professional, organizations you can join, and how you can maintain your PRC license.
So make sure you read all of the content and information we’ve compiled for you! All these will help you maximize your employment opportunities as a newly licensed PRC professional in the field of nursing.
Table of Contents
Get Updates about Your Board Exam
We post updates as soon as they are made available by the PRC! To be updated about the NLE board exam results, announcements, and other news, make sure to:
- Regularly visit the Philippine Board Exam website
- Like the Philippine Board Exam Results Facebook page:
Your Next Steps: What to Do if You Passed the Nursing Board Exam
If you find from one of the links below that you passed the Nursing Licensure Exam (NLE), then…
CONGRATULATIONS! You are now a professional nurse!
We trust that all your hard work, sacrifices, and effort have paid off. Great job to you!
Having said our congratulations to you, we now have to point out that you have two (2) immediate next steps:
1. Register for Your PRC ID.
To formalize your becoming a duly licensed professional, make sure that you apply and register for your PRC ID.
Aside from ensuring your standing as a licensed professional, your PRC ID also doubles as a widely accepted valid ID that you can show to banks and financial institutions when applying for bank accounts, credit cards, loans, and other banking products. The same can be said when you need an ID to show government institutions for whatever required purpose.
It’s a very useful ID so make sure you get it!
You may find here the simple procedure detailing how to get it: PRC Online Registration: How to register for your PRC ID (Requirements, Steps, Help)
2. Verify Your Board Exam Rating.
What is your total score? What score did you get in each section of your board exam?
If you want to know these information, then make sure to check your actual board exam score online. Just like for number one above, the process to do that is simple!
You may find here the procedure detailing how to verify your board exam rating online.
In the following sections, you will soon learn valuable information related to your profession: Your various career paths, employment opportunities, average salary estimates, and PRC license responsibilities.
We are sure that you will find all these helpful so please feel free to read them and learn as much information as you can about your new profession!
Functions of a Nurse
What specific functions or roles can you perform as a licensed nurse? If you join a company, what roles and responsibilities might management assign to you?
The scope of practice of nursing involves the following:
- Provides nursing care utilizing the nursing process from conception to death
- Performs health care techniques and procedures, essential newborn care, primary health care, comfort measures, and administers prescribed medical treatments and medications
- Provides health education to individuals, families, population groups and communities
- Establishes linkages with community resources and other stakeholders
- Teaches, guides, and supervises students in nursing education programs
- Supervises and coordinates the administration of nursing services in varied settings such as hospitals and clinics
- Undertakes nursing and health human resource development training and research
Career Opportunities in Nursing
Given all of the functions of a nurse that have been stated above, there are numerous fields that serve as career opportunities for nurses.
We list down several of them below:
- Institutional Nursing (all levels of hospitals, home care facilities for the elderly, special children/individuals)
- Community nursing settings (rural health units/health centers, nurse managed health clinics)
- Occupational health nursing (school settings, industrial settings)
- Private duty Nursing (hospitals, home care)
- EntrepreNursing (provision of healthcare services and at the same time meeting the socio-economic needs of fellow Filipino nurses subject to existing government rules and regulations)
- Medical Tourism
- Day care Centers (e.g. pre-school child development tutors utilizing nurses’ milestones of growth and development KSAVs)
- Medical Transcription
- Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs)
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Health and Social Work
- Other community, socal, and personal service activities
- Private households as personal care nurses
So, given your standing as a newly licensed nurse, which career opportunity would you prefer?
Average Salary of Nurses
To determine the average salary of a fresh graduate, entry-level employee in your chosen profession, we present you with two (2) sources. We hope these give you an idea of how much you will be earning as you start out as a nurse!
1. Salary of a Nurse (from SalaryExplorer)
Given the data points that they have collected, SalaryExplorer indicates that the average monthly salary of an entry-level nurse is: PHP 12,350
This salary figure typically includes housing, transportation, and other benefits offered by local employers.
This might seem small at first but as you progress and rise up the ranks, you’ll be glad to see that as a nurse with 20+ years of experience, your average monthly salary will rise to: PHP 33,350
Click to find more information on SalaryExplorer’s average salary for nurses.
2. Salary of a Nurse (from PayScale)
On the other hand, the data that PayScale has gathered reveals that the average monthly salary of a nurse is: PHP 13,648
In the beginning, this might appear low for you. But as you gain more years of experience and get promoted, you’ll find that as an experienced nurse, your average monthly salary will increase to: PHP 25,873
Click to find more information on PayScale’s average salary for nurses.
Though the figures shared above may be different, we hope that this at least gives you an idea of how much your salary will be as you start and eventually progress throughout your career!
Job Opportunities for Nurses
If you are looking for nursing employment opportunities, then you’ll be glad to know that there are numerous job vacancies for you!
1. Nurse Job Openings (from JobStreet)
A quick look at Jobstreet reveals 3,700+ job openings for nurses, both here in the Philippines and abroad. Lucky you!
The first Jobstreet job opening available to you has the following details:
- Job title: Clinic Nurse
- Company: Asian Eye Institute
- Location: Mall of Asia, Pasay City
Click here to see all job opportunities for nurses from JobStreet.
2. Nurse Job Openings (from Indeed)
On the other hand, if we take a look at job openings for nurses at Indeed, we find there are more than 250 vacancies for you, too! These companies are based not just in Metro Manila but also in various cities all over the Philippines (and all over the world!) as well.
The job opening at the top of the list of Indeed has these details:
- Job title: OR Nurse
- Company: Belo Medical Group
- Location: Metro Manila
Click here to see all job opportunities for nurses from Indeed.
But please keep in mind that these two sources are just the start. You can find more job openings from:
- The classified ads of major newspapers
- Job fairs held at your school
- Job fairs held by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE)
- The DOLE’s own website for job openings, PhilJobNet
- Your network; ask your friends and family if they know of any job openings for your profession!
Make sure to apply for as many jobs as you can — but don’t forget that the job openings you choose to apply for should one day enable you to attain the career path you chose for yourself above!
Professional Organizations for Nurses
Don’t just look for jobs as you start your career. Make sure to seek out and be a member of accredited organizations for nurses!
These accredited organizations will help you:
- Gain more skills that will help you get promoted and/or become highly employable
- Earn Continuing Professional Development (CPD) units — you’ll need this to renew your PRC license!
- Expand your network
Having said all these, we encourage you to join this PRC-accredited organization for nurses: Philippine Nurse Association (PNA)
How to Maintain and Renew Your PRC License
Please do not forget that your PRC license has an expiry date; you will have to renew it regularly so you can legally practice your profession here in the Philippines.
More importantly, your PRC license might one day be all you need to be able to work in neighboring ASEAN countries!
So make sure to maintain and renew your PRC ID regularly.
Instructions on How to Renew Your PRC ID Online
You may renew your PRC license by creating an account and/or logging into https://online.prc.gov.ph.
To make it even easier for you, click here to see a detailed, step-by-step guide on how to renew your PRC license online.
Requirements for Renewing Your PRC License
In order to renew your PRC license, please find below the basic requirements:
- One (1) passport size picture in white background with name tag.
- Payment of renewal fee. The cost of renewal fees are as follows:
- For professions requiring baccalaureate degrees: PHP 450.00 for three (3) years.
- For professions requiring non-baccalaureate degrees: PHP 420.00 for three (3) years.
- Tip: Do NOT forget to renew on time because there is a fee for late PRC ID renewals! A fee of PHP 30.00 (for baccalaureate degree holders) and PHP 28.00 (for non-baccalaureate degree holders) will be levied if you renew your license at least twenty (20) days after your birth month.
- If renewal will be done via an authorized representative, he/she must present a letter of authority.
- Lastly, please do not forget that your profession may require you to earn CPD units to be able to renew your license. Click here to see a list of accredited CPD Program Providers.
Nursing Board Exam NLE Results (June 2019)
Last but not least, on this section, you will find the number of Nursing Licensure Exam passers, its topnotchers, the best performing school, and the actual list of exam passers.
You’ll finally find out below if you passed this licensure exam!
Number of June 2019 Nursing Board Exam NLE Board Exam Passers
Out of all the exam takers, how many passed this licensure exam? See the numbers below:
The PRC announced that 5,059 out of 9,691 passed the Nurse Licensure Examination given by the Board of Nursing this June 2019.
This is equivalent to a passing rate of 52.20%.
Topnotchers of June 2019 Nursing Board Exam NLE Board Exam
Who are the Top 10 Passers (or more commonly known as topnotchers) of this board exam? Are YOU one of the topnotchers?
Find out below:
Best Performing School in the June 2019 Nursing Board Exam NLE
Which school achieved the highest percentage of passers for this board exam? Is it your school?
The best performing school in this board exam is…
June 2019 Nursing Board Exam NLE List of Passers
If you want to see all the names of those who passed this licensure exam, please find below the full list of passers for the June 2019 Nursing Licensure Exam.
Please note that this is arranged by alphabetical order of all examinees’ last name.
We sincerely hope you find your name in the corresponding list below. Good luck — and advanced congratulations!
Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)
Nursing Licensure Exam (NLE) Results
June 2019 Board Exam
Released on June 2019
Get Updates about Your Board Exam
We post updates as soon as they are made available by the PRC! If you find that the results are not yet available — and for you to be immediately updated about the NLE exam results, announcements, and other news — make sure to: