Attention: May 2018 Dentistry Board Exam takers!
You can view here your exam venues for the Dentistry Board Exam on May 2, 3, and 4, 2018. So if you don’t know your exam venue yet, read further and find your room assignment below.
Instructions for taking the Dentistry Board Exam
Before you see your exam venue for the May 2018 Dentistry Board Exam, please make sure to read these general instructions first:
1. On the first day of the May 2018 Dentistry Board Exam, you must report to your exam venue before 6:30 AM. Please note that late examinees will NOT be admitted.
2. On all 3 days of your Board Exam, you must bring the following:
- Notice of Admission
- Applicant’s stub
- Official receipt
- One (1) piece metered-stamped Window Mailing Envelope
- Two (2) or more No. 2 pencils
- Ballpen with black ink only
- One (1) long brown envelope
- One (1) transparent plastic envelope (for safekeeping your valuables)
3. Consequently, you are NOT allowed to bring the following inside the exam venue:
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formulas
- Smart watches, cellphones, bluetooth, earplugs, transmitters, portable computers, and other electronic devices which may be used for any form of communication
- Any kind of bag
- Programmable calculators
- Other exam aids not stated here
4. Lastly, please make sure to read and follow the instructions on your Notice of Admission and Examinees’ Guide.
Dress Code during the Dentistry Board Exam
Aside from these general instructions, keep in mind that there is also a required Dress Code during the May 2018 Dentistry Board Exam.
Simply, examinees must wear their school uniform.
EXAM VENUE: Dentistry Board Exam Room Assignments (May 2018)
To know the exam venue during your Dentistry Board Exam this May 2-4, 2018, please see the information below.
You can be sure that we always post announcements related to your Board Exam on our Facebook page so make sure to LIKE us at: Philippine Board Exam Results Facebook page.
Just click the link for your exam venue. If the link for your exam venue is not yet available, or if when you click it, it does not show a PDF document yet, it means that the PRC has not yet released the exam venues and room assignments for that location.
(When viewing the PDF file of your exam venue below, please make sure that it has completely been downloaded. If the PDF file fails to load, simply refresh this page.)
Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)
Exam Venue: Dentistry Board Exam Room Assignment
May 2, 3, and 4, 2018