The November 2019 CLE (Criminology Licensure Exam) results are NOW AVAILABLE and you will see below all these updates about the results of the Criminology Exam!
- Criminology Board Exam Results (Nov 2019 CLE) and Passers List
- Best Performing School
These exam results and list of passers are specifically for those who took the Criminology Licensure Exam (CLE) last November 29-30, December 1, 2019. They were provided by the supreme authority for all licensure exams, the Professional Regulation Commission or PRC.
You can find them by scrolling towards the bottom of this page. But if you find there that the exam results are not yet available, please make sure to bookmark and visit this page every day so you’ll be able to see once it gets updated with the passers list!
On top of your board exam results, you will also find on this page the next steps you should take if you passed, your career opportunities, job openings, your expected average salary as a newly licensed professional, organizations you can join, and how you can maintain your PRC license.
So make sure you read all of the content and information we’ve compiled for you! All these will help you maximize your employment opportunities as a newly licensed PRC professional in the field of criminology.
Table of Contents
Get Updates about Your Criminology Board Exam Results
We post updates as soon as they are made available by the PRC! To be updated about the Criminology board exam results, announcements, and other news, make sure to:
- Regularly visit the Philippine Board Exam website
- Like the Philippine Board Exam Results Facebook page:
Your Next Steps: What to Do if You Passed the Criminology Board Exam
If you find from one of the links below that you passed the CLE, then…
CONGRATULATIONS! You are now a criminologist!
We trust that all your hard work, sacrifices, and effort have paid off. Great job to you!
Having said our congratulations to you, we now have to point out that you have two (2) immediate next steps:
1. Register for Your PRC ID.
To formalize your becoming a duly licensed professional, make sure that you apply and register for your PRC ID.
Aside from ensuring your standing as a licensed professional, your PRC ID also doubles as a widely accepted valid ID that you can show to banks and financial institutions when applying for bank accounts, credit cards, loans, and other banking products. The same can be said when you need an ID to show government institutions for whatever required purpose.
It’s a very useful ID so make sure you get it!
You may find here the simple procedure detailing how to get it: PRC Online Registration: How to register for your PRC ID (Requirements, Steps, Help)
2. Verify Your Board Exam Rating.
What is your total score? What score did you get in each section of your board exam?
If you want to know these information, then make sure to check your actual board exam score online. Just like for number one above, the process to do that is simple!
You may find here the procedure detailing how to verify your board exam rating online.
In the following sections, you will soon learn valuable information related to your profession: Your various career paths, employment opportunities, average salary estimates, and PRC license responsibilities.
We are sure that you will find all these helpful so please feel free to read them and learn as much information as you can about your new profession!
Functions of a Criminologist
What specific functions or roles can you perform as a licensed criminologist? What roles and responsibilities might top management assign to you?
Criminologists may perform the following:
- Conduct of research projects involving the nature and causes of crime, etiology of crimes, juvenile delinquency, and such other criminological issues pertaining to offenders, victims, criminal law and the administration of criminal justice system
- Compilation, analysis, and interpretation of information on the incidence of crime and the operation of the criminal justice system
- Crime detection and investigation through the application of forensic sciences of dactyloscopy, ballistics, photography, questioned documents, DNA, polygraphy, Forensic toxicology and other scientific aspects of crime detection
- Law enforcement functions such as peace keeping, patrolling, responding to calls for assistance, deterring potential criminals, apprehending law violators, and public safety services during disasters and calamities such as fire incidents, flood, typhoon, earthquake, etc.
- Correctional services such as custodial functions in correctional institutions; rehabilitation and reformation services for offenders committed to correctional institutions and convicted offenders legally allowed to remain in the community; and monitoring and supervising those under probation or parole
- Protective security services in public and private security agencies
- Teach professional subjects of the criminology education program
Career Opportunities in Criminology
There is a great demand for Registered Criminologists. The criminology profession as the study of crime and its effect is dynamic. Thus, providing public safety and order maintenance services becomes dynamic.
In government public services, Criminologists are employed as personnel in the criminal justice system. The are appointed to the PNP, NBI, PDEA, and other Law Enforcement Agencies or as Jail or Correction Officers or the Fire Safety and Protection ranks.
The annual recruitment program for police recruits involves an average of 7,000 slots for Police Officer I, in order to meet the 1:500 police-to-population ratio. Likewise, there is a yearly need to increase the manpower strength of the district, city and municipal jails as well as the city/municipal fire stations.
The new ratio of 1:6 for correctional officer-to-national inmates and 1:26 ratio of corrections technical officer-to-national inmate prescribed under R.A.No. 10575 shall provide employment opportunities to criminologists.
There are other public and private agencies/establishments that are hiring criminologists such as public/private security agencies, banks for signature verifiers, private detectives/bodyguards, and cruise ships for ship marshalls/investigators.
A number of factors are believed to influence crime rate, including economy, drug use, social malaise, interpersonal violence, terrorism, human trafficking, cybercrime, and organized crime, at the local and international fronts. The occurrence/existence of these phenomena creates a professional career and employment opportunities in public safety and maintenance.
So, given your standing as a newly licensed criminologist, which of the above career opportunities would you prefer?
Average Salary of Criminologists
If you find your name in the list of passers of Criminology Board Exam Results below and you’re excited to start your career, then make sure you know how much your salary and benefits will be. We have researched this for you so you can have a good idea of the average earnings of professionals in your chosen field.
To determine the average salary of a fresh graduate, entry-level employee in your chosen profession, we present you with PayScale’s research which reveals the average salary of law enforcement jobs in the Philippines.
Salary of a Criminologist (from PayScale)
The data that PayScale has gathered reveals that the average monthly salary of a criminologist in law enforcement is: PHP 16,667
In the beginning, this might appear low for you. But as you gain more years of experience and get promoted, you’ll find that as an experienced criminologist, your average monthly salary will increase to: PHP 36,200
Click to find more information on PayScale’s average salary for criminologists in law enforcement.
We hope that this gives you an idea of how much your salary will be as you start and eventually progress throughout your career!
Job Opportunities for Criminologists
Did you find your name in the Criminology Board Exam Results list? Are you ready to find a job and work in the real world?
If you are looking for Criminologist employment opportunities, then you’ll be glad to know that there are numerous job vacancies for you!
1. Criminologist Job Openings (from JobStreet)
A quick look at Jobstreet reveals more than 50 job openings for criminologists in the Philippines. Lucky you!
The first Jobstreet job opening available to you has the following details:
- Job title: Criminology Instructor
- Company: University of Perpetual Help System Dalta
- Location: Las Pinas
Click here to see all job opportunities for criminologists from JobStreet.
2. Criminologist Job Openings (from Indeed)
On the other hand, if we take a look at job openings for criminologists at Indeed, we find there are 80+ vacancies for you, too! These companies are based not just in Metro Manila but also in various cities all over the Philippines as well.
The job opening at the top of the list of Indeed has these details:
- Job title: Security Associate – CCTV Operations
- Company: ePLDT
- Location: Makati
Click here to see all job opportunities for criminologists from Indeed.
But please keep in mind that these two sources are just the start. You can find more job openings from:
- The classified ads of major newspapers
- Job fairs held at your school
- Job fairs held by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE)
- The DOLE’s own website for job openings, PhilJobNet
- Your network; ask your friends and family if they know of any job openings for your profession!
Make sure to apply for as many jobs as you can — but don’t forget that the job openings you choose to apply for should one day enable you to attain the career path you chose for yourself above!
Professional Organizations for Criminologists
Don’t just look for jobs as you start your career. Make sure to seek out and be a member of accredited organizations for criminologists!
These accredited organizations will help you:
- Gain more skills that will help you get promoted and/or become highly employable
- Earn Continuing Professional Development (CPD) units — you’ll need this to renew your PRC license!
- Expand your network
Having said all these, we encourage you to join this PRC-accredited organization for criminologists: Professional Criminologist Association of the Philippines (PCAP)
How to Maintain and Renew Your PRC License
Please do not forget that your PRC license has an expiry date; you will have to renew it regularly so you can legally practice your profession here in the Philippines.
More importantly, your PRC license might one day be all you need to be able to work in neighboring ASEAN countries!
So make sure to maintain and renew your PRC ID regularly.
Instructions on How to Renew Your PRC ID Online
You may renew your PRC license by creating an account and/or logging into https://online.prc.gov.ph.
To make it even easier for you, click here to see a detailed, step-by-step guide on how to renew your PRC license online.
Requirements for Renewing Your PRC License
In order to renew your PRC license, please find below the basic requirements:
- One (1) passport size picture in white background with name tag.
- Payment of renewal fee. The cost of renewal fees are as follows:
- For professions requiring baccalaureate degrees: PHP 450.00 for three (3) years.
- For professions requiring non-baccalaureate degrees: PHP 420.00 for three (3) years.
- Tip: Do NOT forget to renew on time because there is a fee for late PRC ID renewals! A fee of PHP 30.00 (for baccalaureate degree holders) and PHP 28.00 (for non-baccalaureate degree holders) will be levied if you renew your license at least twenty (20) days after your birth month.
- If renewal will be done via an authorized representative, he/she must present a letter of authority.
- Lastly, please do not forget that your profession may require you to earn CPD units to be able to renew your license. Click here to see a list of accredited CPD Program Providers.
Criminology Board Exam Results (Nov 2019)
Last but not least, on this section, you will find the number of Criminology Board Exam passers, its topnotchers, the best performing school, and the actual list of exam passers.
You’ll finally find out below if you passed this licensure exam!
Number of Nov 2019 Criminology Board Exam Passers
Out of all the exam takers, how many passed this licensure exam? See the numbers below:
- The number of examinees who passed the Criminology Board Exam is still being finalized by the PRC. Please check back here daily for updates!
Topnotchers of Nov 2019 Criminology Board Exam
Who are the Top 10 Passers (or more commonly known as topnotchers) of this board exam? Are YOU one of the topnotchers?
Find out below:
- The list of Nov 2019 Criminology Board Exam Topnotchers is still being finalized by the PRC. Please check back here daily for updates!
Best Performing School in the Nov 2019 Criminology Board Exam
Which school achieved the highest percentage of passers for this board exam? Is it your school?
The best performing schools in this board exam are…
- The best performing school in the Nov 2019 Criminology Board Exam is still being finalized by the PRC. Please check back here daily for updates!
Nov 2019 Criminology Board Exam Results and List of Passers
If you want to see all the names of those who passed this licensure exam, please find below the full list of passers for the Nov 2019 Criminology Licensure Exam (CLE).
Please note that this is arranged by alphabetical order of all examinees’ last name.
We sincerely hope you find your name in the corresponding list below. Good luck — and advanced congratulations!
Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)
Criminology Board Exam Results
November 2019 CLE Board Exam
Released on December 2019
- To be announced soon!
Get Updates about Your Criminology Board Exam Results
We post updates as soon as they are made available by the PRC! If you find that the results are not yet available — and for you to be immediately updated about the Criminology board exam results, announcements, and other news — make sure to: